A brewery wanted to develop a programme to boost the role of neighbourhood bars in local life, making them more relevant and contemporary. To do so we worked in four pilot areas combining a collaborative and creative design-thinking process with in-depth and robust qualitative research.
What we did
We worked in four pilot areas combining a collaborative and creative DESIGN-THINKING process with in-depth and robust QUALITATIVE research:
– Online communities in each area to identify needs, interests and aspects of relevance
– Interviews with neighbourhood associations for collective views
– Co-creation workshops with consumers, bartenders, experts (creative triggers), and the client’s teams to come up with actions
– Interviews with bartenders to evaluate and optimise initiatives
– Refinement session with the client’s teams
What we obtained
Knowledge about potential customers – their lives, their desires, their expectations – and a catalogue of finetuned proposals for our client’s programme.